I just know that this makes sense…
- Representative André Carson (D-Indiana), a convert to Islam, was appointed to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Carson has extensive ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
From his Bio on the House site.
- Congressman Carson is a proud Indianapolis native, having grown up on the city’s east side.
- He is a graduate of Arsenal Tech High School, and he holds a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Management from Concordia University-Wisconsin and a Master’s in Business Management from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Before taking office, Congressman Carson served on the Indianapolis City-County Council and worked full-time in law enforcement.
- Congressman Carson is married to local educator Mariama (an African name meaning “Gift of God” Carson. They are the proud parents of an eight-year-old old daughter, Salimah (an Arabic name meaning “Healthy”) and live in Center Township.
- There is no mention on his public site that he is a Muslim. Thanks to Gatestone for this catch.